Sometimes you want to export clashes from NavisWorks, but the 512x512 pixel resolution of the exported images is too small (here's a 512x512 export from NavisWorks):
Here's how you enlarge it, courtesy of Autodesk NavisWorks expert John Lipp.
- Click Start.
- Click Run.
- Type in cmd in the Open field and click OK.
RESULT: A black command prompt window will open. Click into the black window so you can type commands in.
- Type: "CD C:\Program Files\Autodesk\NavisWorks Manage 2009"
RESULT: You will now be in the NavisWorks Program Directory
- Type "OptionsEditor.exe -a"
RESULT: The Global Options editor will open in advanced mode.
- Expand Registry > Current User > Clash Detection > Reports
- Adjust the Image Height and Image Width values to whatever size in pixels you want.